Informasjon på engelsk:
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle continues the tale of punk anti-hero Travis Touchdown, the Japanese anime Otaku, and pro wrestling-obsessed assassin. Travis finds himself at the bottom of the UAA (United Assassins Association) rankings and must wage war to become the No. 1 assassin once again. The follow-up to the popular No More Heroes will offer fans infectious, fun gameplay that allows you to wield not just one, but two swords and face multiple bosses simultaneously in bigger-than-ever boss battles.
- Dual Beam Katanas – Massacre your enemies in all new ways with single and dual-wield beams katanas and an expanded combo system.
- Epic Boss Battles – New video cutscenes introduce the fifty UAA assassins standing between Travis and the top spot
- New Playable Character – Take control of Shinobu with character-specific weapons, attacks, and combos.
- 8-bit Mini-games – Suda 51 brings even more 8-bit elements, mini-games, and throwbacks to old-school gaming
- Travis Seeks Revenge – When an old firend is used against him, killing is the only way to find an answer