Informasjon på engelsk:
Cartoon Network Racing pits your favorite characters from Cartoon Network’s original shows in a Kart Racing tournament against each other. -Race with characters from The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, I.M. Weasel, and Johnny Bravo, and – Just select your favorite driver, co-driver and weapons and you’re ready to go! This is no ordinary race – players experience a wild and wacky ride as they battle through 24 different circuits of cartoon craziness, collecting power-ups, eliminating their rivals, rocking and socking their way to victory! The Rules of Racing are simple: win! Be the first to cross the line and you’ll win the race. Sounds easy? Not when you’re competing against rival drivers, each out to win! Add crazy hazards, weapons, power-ups and more and you’ll see why this is no walk in the park!
Cartoon Network Racing is a truly unique, character-driven racing game where players are immersed into the world of the Cartoon Network characters and experience fun situations, exciting game play and character-based comedy … just like the shows themselves.
- Race in 18 unique environments … including 12 different racing areas such as the Spooky Mine and the Theme Park, plus 6 show-themed locations such as Dexter’s Laboratory and Townsville, with two unique track layouts to each show-themed location.
- Unleash your co-driver’s unique Toon Powers, like Johnny Bravo’sKarate mayhem!
- All environments are interactive – a revolutionary concept in driving games! Change the environment around you as you go along to give yourself the edge on your opponents. Open shortcuts, unleash hazards to delay your opponents, find hidden speed-ups and lots more.
- Numerous ‘non-race’ modes, such as Battle Arenas, ‘Pass the Bomb’ and more give the player lots of different ways to win.
- Players can replay any unlocked Tournament in an attempt to better their own Star Rating score.
- Race 26 circuits!
- Experience Two-player mode as you go head-to-head or play co-operatively as Driver and co-Driver.