Informasjon på engelsk:
FIFA 09 All-Play is perfectly balanced for gamers of any ability to enjoy fun, football action. Choose to play the style that best suits your skills from advanced controls for experienced players to new EA SPORTS All-Play that enables novice players to focus on fun using simplified controls with AI assistance. EA SPORTS All-Play makes it easier and less intimidating for new players to play at their own level of ability. One gesture and one button press performs all the actions and increases your success rate on shots, free kicks and rebounds. Trouble deciding who to pass the ball to? Let the CPU point you in the right direction with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions. Panic over picking the corner? Don’t worry, just blast away to find the back of the net with instant shots on goal. It’s that easy! Plus, the game provides feedback and stats to track your progress.
Experienced players using advanced controls can still access all the in-depth controls, now with refined gestures and a precision passing system with point-and-play control. Plus, you can even use a Classic controller or Nintendo GameCube controller for a more traditional FIFA game experience.
Play with your Mii alongside your heroes Ronaldinho, Wayne Rooney and other football stars created as customized characters in an arcade version of the beautiful game. Play 8 vs 8 Footii Match mode for addictive pick-up-and-play arcade action suitable for all levels of ability. Steal the ball and make outrageous shots by simply waving your Wii Remote. You’ve never played football like this before! Plus, Footii Party Games called Table Football and Boot It have been overhauled for more great fun with family and friends.
Choose to play FIFA 09 All-Play the traditional way with all the depth and authenticity you expect from the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise. It’s what football fans want. There are over 500 teams all accurately represented with correct kits and crests. Plus Manager Mode debuts with a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures.
- Unique Wii Experience — Enjoying football action on Wii is now easier with refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions that create instant shots on goal and greater success connecting on headers and volleys.
- New 8 vs 8 Footii Match Mini-Game — Play 8 vs. 8 in a completely unique mode where you can play an arcade version of football with the focus on fun. Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of our FIFA 09 cover athletes created as customized characters. Make outrageous shots and steal the ball by simply waving your Wii Remote.
- Boot It— Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Play as the goalie or the shooter. All-new Eliminator mode enables up to four friends to play all at once, blasting away at targets or in rapid fire to eliminate opponents to see who will be the last player standing.
- Table Football—Play Classic Mode using a variety of new rules or with a new twist — multiple balls at the same time, including a power ball that moves like a rocket or a stealth ball that turns invisible at any time.
- EA SPORTS All-Play —A simplified control system using just the Wii Remote enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does the rest. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the AI controls the rest.
- Advanced Controls — More experienced gamers can still access all the in-depth controls, now using a precision passing system with point-and-play control. You can even use a Classic controller or Nintendo GameCube controller for a more traditional EA SPORTS FIFA game experience. Online* Play — Pick your favorite team and go online to challenge a rival squad one-on-one.
- EA SPORTS Interactive Leagues: … Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the Barclays Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian League, French League or Mexican 1st Division. Manager Mode … Featuring a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures. Play pre-season friendlies and training options to hone your squad of players.
- Complete Authenticity — Featuring over 500 licensed teams all accurately represented with correct kits and crests.