Informasjon på engelsk:
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades allows gamers to unleash their inner rockstar anytime, anywhere and for the first time ever share their music with friends as they embark on a tour through the decades of rock. Compatible with the smash hit Guitar Hero: On Tour, the game leverages the technology of its predecessor and expands the experience with a new progression taking players on a musical journey from the classics of the 1970’s through today’s greatest hits. With a new library of music, characters and venues, the game delivers a portable way for gamers to unleash their inner rockstars while playing through the history of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Rock out anytime, anywhere … Fans can take the Guitar Hero experience wherever they go with Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades. The Guitar Hero Guitar Grip is an ergonomic extension that mimics a guitar fret board and fits seamlessly in people’s hands to deliver the same core gameplay that defines Guitar Hero.
- Host epic jam sessions … Unprecedented song streaming features allow players of Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and the smash hit Guitar Hero: On Tour to share songs and rock out together in multiplayer modes playing tracks from either version of the game.
- Travel back through time … Shred to classic songs from the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s and today. Rock out in brand new venues set through the course of rock history, inspired by the most important trends from the last 40 years.
- Choose your path … Play through any one of three different career paths, each with their own story: Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Guitar Duel.
- Mastering the tracks … Rock out to one of the biggest selections of music ever assembled for the DS featuring all master tracks from the defining artists of their era including Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and many more.
- Match your threads to your shreds … Customize outfits from throughout the decades of rock, defining the best and most outrageous clothing trends in rock history.
- Jam with friends … On a local wireless network, friends can join together to play in co-op mode, or challenge one another in a Guitar Duel using new battle items unique to the DS platform.
- Become a rock legend … Players can blow into the microphone to extinguish a pyrotechnics effects gone wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a fan’s shirt in the middle of their set.