System 3 is proud to announce the return of one of gaming’s most loved mascots: Putty!
The stretchy blue blob is all set to go digital in high resolution by way of the critically acclaimed Putty Squad videogame. Cited by many gaming publications as one of the best games of its time, Putty Squad follows the story of unlikely hero Putty in an old-skool platform-adventuring quest for his kidnapped friends.
With reviews such as ‘this game is fantastic – 94%’ (CU Amiga), ‘quite simply the best – 91%’ (Amiga Power) and ‘just about perfect – 90%’ (Amiga Format), there can be no doubting this game’s proven pedigree.
- The Stretch: Putty can stretch left, right, up and down in order to reach items and drop down to areas below him.
- Lie Flat: What better way of avoiding enemies than simply lying flat against the ground?
- Absorb: Items can be absorbed and used at a later date.
- Attack: Think there’s nothing more shocking than a fist made of putty? Well, there is. Throughout the game Putty will be able to upgrade his attacks, which range from a simple punch through to electrifying prods and putty darts.
- Inflate: Everyone knows that if you pump putty full of hot air it rises. Putty can inflate himself in order to scale otherwise unreachable heights but he can only hold his breath for so long!
Putty Squad is the perfect game for the touch screens of the iPhone and iPad. You can literally tap where you want to go and tap on items that you want to use or absorb. More details will be announced soon.
Putty Squad also now has redrawn graphics with three times the graphical fidelity, which means that Putty Squad looks just as stunning on the big screen in 1080p as it does on a handheld!
- One of retro gaming’s most-loved heroes returns!
- Critically acclaimed platform-adventure!
- Innovative touch-screen controls for iPod and iPad!
- Gorgeous 1080p graphics on PS3!
- Plays just as well now as it did originally!