Informasjon på engelsk:
Rayman, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is back on PS VITA with a brand new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman(r), Beyond Good & Evil(r) and the Raving Rabbids(r). Additionally, advancements in the UbiArt engine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting.
Rayman, Barbara, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- VITA Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the PS VITA. Use the touch screen to zoom, take out enemies, and manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. Alternatively you can use the rear pad for the touch gameplay. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platforms in the world and there are many more surprises to come!
- 2-Players local – Multiplayer Co-op mode: You can play with your friends, using the WIFI connection. One Player will play as Murfy with the touch screen, Player two will play with classic controls.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero.
- Online Challenges: Add and challenge your friends online through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Social features: Share your scores and skills on Facebook.
- Exclusive Content: 5 touch maps and 2 heroes: Ray of Persia and Glob Cell.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.