Informasjon på engelsk:
Players jump between the identities of a team of five bionic superspies to combat a rogue squad of wacky, dysfunctional super villains. Each character has unique powers to match their super-spy skills, such as heavy firepower, martial arts, bladed weaponry, acrobatic skateboarding skills or pure robotic destruction. This cast of characters may make a misfit group individually, but by utilizing them as a team, the Spyborgs will have the power to save the world if they don’t blow themselves up first! Spyborgs’ tongue-in-cheek action and compelling interactive cartoon theme keeps players engaged from the first episode to the last with one of the most fun and entertaining games to be developed for the Wii system.
- Players jump between the identities of a team of five bionic superspies to combat a rogue squad of wacky, dysfunctional super villains.
- Your favorite Saturday morning cartoon come to life: tone, visuals and quick episodic themed gameplay reminiscent of your favorite cartoons growing up!
- Each character has a unique power to match their superspy skills, such as heavy firepower, bladed weapons, acrobatic skateboarding skills, pure robotic destruction and more!
- Created by Bionic Games, a hot new development team made up of former Insomniac and High Impact developers known for their work on hugely popular franchises like Ratchet and Clank and Resistance: Fall of Man.
- Teamwork is one of the key elements of the game: this team of misfits seem like an unlikely group by themselves, but when thrown together and topped off with a few bionic enhancements they become the ultimate superspy dream-team, set to save the world!
- Designed for either single player action or 2-player co-op play, Spyborgs takes the theme of team outside the game and into your living room.
- Playable wild and wacky ‘commercials’ are transformed into mini-games that bring humour and additional fun to the fast-paced gameplay.