Informasjon på engelsk:
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 on the Nintendo Wii will support the innovative Wii MotionPlus accessory and give players a near-perfect 1:1 swing. Golf fans will experience an authentic swing motion and be able to work the ball from tee box to green. For the first time in franchise history, take on one of the toughest tests in golf the U.S. Open at Bethpage Black. Fight a multitude of tough courses, real-time weather conditions, the challenge of online tournaments, and more Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 provides an inside-the-ropes experience like never before.
- Wii MotionPlus Integration Through EA SPORTS Motion, gamers can now experience a true-to-life golf swing and have the ability to work the ball with precise draw and fade capabilities.
- Play the Prestigious U.S. Open – The U.S. Open makes its inaugural appearance in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10. Known as one of the toughest tests in golf, Bethpage Black will challenge every player’s golf skills with its extremely challenging course conditions.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions Powered by The Weather Channel, real-time weather now effects gameplay by providing current conditions at actual courses. Putts will roll slower on wet greens and drives will be shorter due to the rain soaked fairways.
- Broadcast Style Presentation ESPN’s Scott Van Pelt and the Golf Channel’s Kelly Tilghman form a new commentary team that adds to the new sports broadcast presentation, including hole overviews, up-to-the minute updates from around the course, and more.
- Tournament Challenge Relive key moments in tournament history through an all-new character progression mode.
- Precision Putting – Maintain complete control of your backswing and follow-through to ensure an accurate putt with all-new Precision Putting.
- Take on the Leaderboard Exciting changes are in store for gamers as Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 features new enhancements for the online tournaments. Get ready to step up and take it to the next level this PGA TOUR season!